ΟΠΑΠ: Αναζητά Κτηνίατρο για το Equine Veterinary Graduate Program - Ride High
Η Hellas Horse Races Α.Ε., μέλος του Ομίλου ΟΠΑΠ λειτουργεί τη μοναδική ιδιωτική Κτηνιατρική Κλινική Ιπποειδών (EVC) στην Ελλάδα που προσπαθεί διαρκώς για υψηλότερο επίπεδο φροντίδας. Στα πλαίσια του προγράμματος "Equine Veterinary Graduate Program - Ride High" αναζητά κτηνίατρο. Ακολουθεί το πρωτότυπο κείμενο αγγελίας
Hellas Horse Races SA, member of OPAP Group (a leading gaming company) and part of the “Markopoulo Park”, operates the only private Equine Veterinary Clinic (EVC) in Greece which continuously strives to a higher standard of care. In the last years, great improvements have been made in the structure of its organization, daily operation, equipment and facilities. The main purpose of the Equine Veterinary Graduate Program - Ride High! which has been launched in 2019 is to share our knowledge and passion to the next generation of equine veterinarians, providing them with hands on experience and the chance to “Get in the Game” in OPAP’s award-winning workplace! Great initiative of this program is its dedication in developing young professionals and cultivating a mentality of excellence!
The Program at a glance!
Some of your daily responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in clinical examinations, lameness evaluations, radiography, ultrasonography, endoscopy, surgery and anesthesia
- Participate in the Veterinary Emergency Response Team during race meetings and track work
- Participate in all emergency and critical care cases
- Conduct research on a preferred equine veterinary topic, so as to present a research paper at the end of the Program
- Support the EVC Team’s daily operations (patient record keeping, equipment and stock maintenance, inventory, etc)
- Monitor all inpatients administration of medication, as well as their patient charts
- If you meet the following qualifications, then you are ready to join our EVC Team!
A degree from a recognized Veterinary University
- A recent graduate (up to 2 years)
- Experience with horses is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Reliability and professionalism with clear thinking
- High learning ability and continuous improvement mindset
- Team player spirit and interpersonal skills
- Willing to response on emergency cases anytime
Duration: 12 month, Full Time
Location: Horseraces SA Equine Veterinary Clinic, Markopoulos-Mesogaias
You can apply here